Anaconda Pool Volleyball System
Treat your family to the Anaconda Pool Volleyball System at a low ToySplash price!
Give your family a lifetime of volleyball fun with a customized Anaconda Pool Volleyball System from ToySplash. Your Anaconda system is guaranteed to last a lifetime and is so simple and user-friendly that even children can set it up in 3 minutes. This net is tough and will endure all levels of play without bending, tearing or falling down. There are no ties, strings or knots to adjust and its poles are indestructible. The special design of the Anaconda net and net tightening system can endure rough play and harsh pool water and sun for years. All hardware also has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. Hardware features stainless steel eye bolts and nuts and the rope clamp is galvanized. At a great ToySplash price, this Anaconda pool volleyball net system will give you value for your money that will last a lifetime!
The Anaconda Pool Volleyball System is custom made for each pool. Custom features include net width, pole length for off-set decks and wall mounts when there are or cannot be standard deck sleeves. The manufacturer also provide adapters for any existing sleeves.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX AT CHECKOUT OR EMAIL INFO TO SALES@TOYSPLASH.COM.
1) Distance across the pool (water), edge to edge.
2) Are there existing sleeves (holes) in the deck currently, if so:
a) what is the depth of the sleeves (each) from the surface - be sure to clean out any debris in the sleeves?
b) what is the inside diameter of the sleeves?
c) what is the distance from the edge of the pool to the sleeve?(each)
3) If there are no sleeves, you will be required to drill a 4-inch deep (approximate - subject to deck construction) hole by 1 3/8 inch diameter (for a new sleeve) about 18 inches (can vary) from the edge.
4) What is the deck material -cool deck, cement etc.? How thick is it?
5) Are the decks even or is one side off-set (higher) as to where sleeves are or will be placed?
6) What is the distance from the edge of the pool to the top of the water (typically 4 to 6 inches)?
7) When positioning new sleeves (holes), is there any reason the sleeves could not be placed the same distance from the pool edge on each side?
8) Is there a water feature or spa that would require special consideration for your Anaconda installation?
9) Please provide a picture(s) of your pool via email if possible.